Now that we are just a few hours away from the New Year, 2012, most of you would have already decided the so called promises that you are going to keep throughout the year or well at least try and keep for as long as possible (for we all know a point comes when you are bound to faulter).
For those of you who haven’t yet thought of one i.e. people who belong to my category, here are a few new year resolutions which aren’t just hilarious but easy to keep as well!
Here is out list of the most hilarious new year resolutions that we came across:
1. I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine – if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I’ll tell him he stinks!
2. When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, “LOL… LOL!”
3. I will try to figure out why I “really” need 11 e-mail addresses.
4. I will find out why the correspondence course on “Mail Fraud” that I purchased never showed up.
5. I will think of a password other than “password” or “hello”.
6. I will not tell the same story at every get together.
7. I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.
8. I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
9. I will cut my hair.
10. I will grow my hair.
11. I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
12. I will go to McDonald’s with my friends and talk everybody into ordering Happy Meals.
13. I will smile for no real good reason at all—except that it just makes me feel good.
14. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
15. I will not hang around girls – they think you love them and that sucks.
16. Don’t eat medicine just because it looks like candy.
17. I will always “check for paper” before and after leaving a public restroom.
18. Never again will I try to diffuse an explosive device with a known practical joker.
19. I promise to clean my room once a week even though I haven’t cleaned it more than once in the last year.
20. Read less books. A little learning is a dangerous thing. Too much of it can really wreck your head.
21. I resolve not to see any serial or movie in which any dead character is brought alive. (For Indians, your TV sets will be off for days if you happen to follow this one!)
22. Play more computer games. Scientists say they’re good for you and improve your visual skills. But you always knew that.
23. Take up some worthwhile new habit, like smoking – it helps keep tobacco workers in jobs.
24. Cut down on exercise. Too much is bad for your health, it can even kill you.
25. Learn what the hell “resolution” means.
26. I promise to stick to these resolutions for more than a week (even though I never do).
Coming to my Resolution of the year, well, given the current scenario, it has to be 1080p for a better visual quality.
So my resolution for the new year is 1080p! What’s yours?
Even though we believe most of you would have found the above a bit idiotic, a bit stupid, a bit kiddish and maybe a little insane as well but then the fact of the matter is life is best as a kid hence stay stupid, stay happy.
As for the new year resolutions, we expects our friends over at twitter to provide us with many more hilarious resolutions so keep a check for we soon might be posting a ‘twitter trend’ on #newyearresolutions !
Wishing you all a very happy new year from us at Observer’s Paradise.